Epic Games Responds To Mystery Game DRAMA...

so epic games have finally apologized for I guess what you could call some drama that happened over Christmas including the free mystery games that were given out every single day for 15 days straight
now I'm gonna go over exactly what was said and what the solution could potentially be right now it still hasn't been announced what's gonna happen but like I'll show you they are in discussions with the publisher to make this right but yeah getting straight into the blog If you guys somehow didn't hear about this what some people are calling drama it was supposed to be the standard base game version of this stranding with no DLC or extra in-game content or improvements, but no it turned out to be the director's cut which is a more premium option it again has a ton more content and way more game improvements where the drama comes into play though is this was accidental by epic games and the amount of people that we're trying to access the game for free actually crashed the servers and then when they did eventually come back online the game changed and this is where the drama sort of circulates from in my opinion I don't think it's drama at all because freeze free and it shouldn't really matter what version you get like you should just be grateful but no a lot of people were very very angry that they didn't get the directors could and they could only get the base original game but since all that drama and somewhat backlash if you like epic games have actually came out officially and stated on their weiboo page that its employees had accidentally swapped the standard version of death stranded 4B directors could the company then apologized to those out there that were unable to obtain the director's code and the stated they were truly sorry they then reiterated that epic games themselves had a strict agreement with a publisher that was only to release the standard version of the game so death strand of the base game was only meant to be free and the team itself someone epic games and intern apparently ,made the error in distribution however it also states that the company is in discussions with the publisher 505 games regarding this issue
so they have it basically epic games right here stating that they've apologized for the big mistake again blooming on an intern which is pretty unfortunate I feel bad for that intern but thankfully it also States at the bottom that they're looking into a solution so I have no idea what this means maybe everyone will get the M directors code somewhat in the future who knows like I mentioned they are still in talks with the publisher and since this post right here on their weebo page or Chinese, page nothing's actually been posted yes I'm assuming they're still in talks with the actual publisher to figure out this problem I'm guessing people call it, I myself I wouldn't really consider it a problem because free game is a free game it doesn't matter if I get a worse or better game I'm still happy and grateful for being free in the first place but, I can understand why some people out there are a bit disappointed because for some reason the difference between the standard death strand in game and the directors cut is actually quite significant
so I can see why people are disappointed for missing out on it especially when they're like an hour or something late like literally those within the first hour were only able to claim this way better edition of the game so I can't see why some people are upset and why everyone wishes that literally everyone got it and not just a select few to understand which version of death stranded you've actually claimed just head into your epic games Library and if you type in Def Strand and just like so if yours looks like this where it's just standard graphic it just says Def stranding and then you have the free add-ons that means you just got the best game however if yours looks like this on screen and you've got all four that's a base game and then deathstrander the director's cut with both of them right here so basically four and total that means you're lucky enough to clear and be Dev strand in director's cut but there you go guys that's an update from my previous video hope you all enjoy and I hope you all learned something new let's hope that the future solution is something that benefits everyone and I'm really hoping that we hear an update or something about it very soon

Komentar